Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bachelorette Party/ Shower/ Birthday

What an amazing weekend!!
It started Dawson throwing a surprise party for me on Friday night at Annabel Lee's Tavern.

Ashley and I went to yoga Saturday morning before the bachelorette night began. Saturday, all of my friends, including Elon and Friends School friends met at my parents house. We had the best night ever! We went to a wine tasting, followed by a group picture on the top of Federal Hill, then dinner at my favorite restaurant, Pazo's, and then dancing at The Havana Club!!

Sunday, we all woke up a little hungover and then I was surprised with a Shower! All of my mom's friends came, Chrissy and Lucia showed up and Marietta! It couldn't have been more perfect. Then, Dawson and my dad met us all at Tio Pepe's for a Birthday dinner for my mom and I. When I got home, Dawson gave me some birthday gifts, including an I-PHONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment